Good supervision is an investment that will make a huge difference to the quality of your practice but can also help you personally.
I am a qualified supervisor and a recognised member of the Australian Counsellors Association College of Supervisors. I offer supervision for art therapists and other practitioners and particularly love being able help beginning or new therapists grow in skill and confidence. I offer long term supervision and specialist sexuality supervision sessions as required. I support clinicians whose practice includes the following modalities:
- psychodynamic; trauma informed; mindfulness; art psychotherapy; client-centred; feminist and faith based.
My approach is supervisee focused and is affirming, encouraging and supportive but also honest and ethically based. Effective supervision includes:
- Addressing the individual needs of the supervisee, including learning style
- Provide a supportive, professional service free from intimidation
- Acknowledge current skills, therapeutic modalities, existing knowledge and culture
- Supporting supervisee’s safety, levels of stress and monitoring of self-care practice.
- Definition of clear roles and responsibilities of supervisory relationship
I offer face to face sessions in my practice or online sessions using Zoom.
Fees are $120-00 for supervision.