COMMON SEX PROBLEMS
Have you tried different techniques in an effort to spice things up in the bedroom but nothing seems to be working?
Are you having trouble with any of the common problems listed below?
Left unresolved or ignored sexual problems usually get worse, become more awkward to talk about and cause a lot of heartache.
I am able to help you rekindle your sexual connection and tackle the core issues making your sex life miserable!
We will work in a “down to earth” way that makes talking about sex comfortable and easy, no matter what the issue or how personal your questions might be.
The solution is not just about technique! Sex is far more than what we do, how we do it and whom we choose to do it with.
To have a satisfying sex life it is key to:
- Be able to talk to each other about your sexual needs comfortably.
- Deal with any other areas of your relationship may be contributing to the problem (health, resentment, tiredness, conflict, stress, life stage)
- Be more comfortable expressing your sexuality.
- Have a solid connection and strong partnership.
- Have realistic expectations.
- Have a good sense of humour !
- Be equipped with skills to manage your particular sexual difficulties
When past sexual trauma or physiological problems a need to be addressed I recommend working collaboratively with other specialist health professionals such as women’s physiotherapists, gynaecologists and physicians to ensure you get the best possible support and treatment.
For more information about what happens in a sex therapy session please visit the FAQ about sex therapy page.
If you identify with one or more of the following problems then now is the time to find out more about how you can get the help you need by contacting me on 0459911602 or via the contact page.